Peachy Pings is a digital product provided in the form of a private Discord server - A free Discord account is required for this. Please note by creating a Discord account you are also agreeing to follow their terms and Community Guidelines.
Upon purchasing a Peachy Pings product (Including but not limited to Peachy Pings, Peachy Pings Lite or Peachy Pings NFTs) you are provided with a license key which you will use to activate your account in order to gain access to any services or features paid for. Please make sure you activate your membership on the correct account as we cannot be liable for accidentally activations.
Every 30 days from your purchase date, not your activation date, [Lite and Legacy plans only - Any other plan is every month which means the length varies per calendar month] you will be billed automatically for another month of membership unless you cancel your subscription prior to the renewal date. You can cancel your subscription at any time via either the Portal Dashboard or the backup User Dashboard powered by Whop -https://portal.peachypings.com & https://dashboard.peachypings.com/peachy-pings/hub/. This must be done before your payment date otherwise you will be billed for another month.
Legacy customers and those on a full membership can also opt to purchase 3 months, 6 months or 12 months worth of memberships upfront at a discounted rate. In the unfortunate event of Peachy Pings closing under non-voluntary circumstances (Including but not limited to bankruptcy or insolvency) there will be no pro-rata refunds issued for memberships purchased upfront. If Peachy Pings closes on their terms then a pro-rata refund will automatically be issued to all customers.
Peachy Pings cannot be liable for human error and will not issue refunds for any subscriptions not cancelled prior to the renewal date. On your renewal date you will automatically be charged to the stored payment method on your account, you can change (or remove) this at any time, again via either the Portal Dashboard or backup User Dashboard. If your payment fails for any reason we will automatically retry the payment within 24 hours, during this process your access to the Peachy Pings service(s) will be paused (ie your server roles revoked) until the payment is made. If you have any billing queries you can email us directly via [email protected]. Please note that a subscription is only recognised as being cancelled if the customer has indeed clicked the cancellation button on either the Portal Dashboard or the backup User Dashboard (Doing this then creates an 'event' on Stripe, our payment processor, which logs and verifies your request and therefore stores evidence that your cancellation was made, which in turn recognises the subscription has been cancelled) - Simply using a virtual card and/or freezing your payment method and/or declining a payment does not warrant a cancellation and the charge will be re-attempted automatically within 24 hours - Peachy Pings will not issue a refund if any charges go through under these circumstances and you will retain access to your Peachy Pings service for another month.
Peachy Pings works alongside numerous third party markets to prevent the sales of Peachy Pings memberships.
If your Discord account is terminated, banned, revoked, lost or you simply leave the server it is your sole responsibility to contact Peachy Pings via [email protected] in order to be assisted and regain access. Peachy Pings cannot be liable for human error and will not offer refunds for these situations as the liability rests with you, the customer, to reach out to rectify your mishaps.
Peachy Pings will occasionally offer free trials to new customers via the waiting list or by posting direct trial purchase links on our social media accounts. If you claim a free trial you will automatically be charged once the trial period has ended unless you cancel your membership or remove your billing details prior to the renewal date. Our standard refund policy outlined above also applies to trial memberships which are not cancelled prior to the renewal date. If you have previously claimed a Peachy Pings free trial you will not eligble to redeem another and will therefore be charged immediately.
All information collected from the checkout process are used to verify that your order is legitimate and is used by Stripe (Our payment processor) to enable us to run a subscription-based product. Peachy Pings Ltd reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time without refund.
We believe the services we provide are risk-free in the sense of you can always return items back to the retailer or sell at a small loss if need be as such markets are dynamic and controlled by supply and demand.
However, this is based upon retailers having a return policy and you adhering to it. Such policies can vary per country and per retailer. By purchasing any item with the intent of reselling, you are accepting any potential risks involved and you should always exercise caution and financial responsibility. Peachy Pings cannot be held liable for any alerts or calls that lead to any financial distress, however rare and unlikely that may be. We strongly advise that you only spend what you can afford to lose and to familiarise yourself with the return policies on any retailer you shop with. EU/UK based users do, however, have numerous legal aids which protect them, such as the Distance Selling Regulations and the Consumer Goods Act.
1. Terms: By accessing the website at http://peachypings.com (And any sub-domains owned/operated by Peachy Pings), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. User License: Permission is granted for the customer to receive and activate a license key (Via Discord) from Peachy Pings Ltd for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Peachy Pings Ltd's website or provided by Peachy Pings LTD in general; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server; or attempt to sell your Peachy Pings membership once activated. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Peachy Pings Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.3. Disclaimer: The materials on Peachy Pings Ltd's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Peachy Pings Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Peachy Pings Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations: In no event shall Peachy Pings Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Peachy Pings Ltd's website, even if Peachy Pings Ltd or a Peachy Pings Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials: The materials appearing on Peachy Pings Ltd's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Peachy Pings Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Peachy Pings Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Peachy Pings Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links: Peachy Pings Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Peachy Pings Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. Modifications: Peachy Pings Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law: The terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
10. Affliate Scheme: Peachy Pings offers an 'Affiliate Scheme'; referred to as 'the scheme'. This feature allows customers who have a full Peachy Pings subscription to share their affiliate link with friends, family and followers on social media in order to receive financial compensation for each customer they refer to Peachy Pings. The percentage is variable and is visible on the user's dashboard linkedhere once a user enables the scheme.
Payments are made monthly, dependent on Stripe limitations (Announcements will be made in the Peachy Pings Discord server if any delays are expected). Peachy Pings are in no way obliged to follow set dates. Therefore, pay-out dates can and will vary due to circumstances out of our control. In order for an Affiliate to earn their commission, they will need to ensure their referee purchases a Peachy Pings membership via their own personal affiliate link - We will not reward sales which are not logged or tracked via the link in question. All affiliate links are unique to each affiliate on the scheme to ensure we can appropriately monitor all sales and therefore pay out the correct amounts. Peachy Pings reserves the right to adjust (either up or down) the commission rate and to adjust if the commission is applicable to all sales or just the initial first month payment.
Affiliate payouts are issued by Whop, a third party, therefore additional support and guidance is issued via the Whop team. You (The affiliate) will need to register personal details with Whop as part of the affiliate registration. This is to enable them to process your payouts as efficiently as possible and to ensure you can view your upcoming payouts and sales history. Affiliate funds are also held directly by Whop, meaning Peachy Pings Ltd does not have access to any commission acquired via the scheme since this is all operated by Whop.
By taking part in the affiliate scheme, you are accepting the terms issued above and understand that you are not a representative of the Peachy Pings company and are acting as an individual. You will also need to declare such income to any legal/government office(s) for self-employment; For more details on taxes please consult your countries/states tax office or a professional.